Saturday, June 8, 2013

Looking For Good Health?

Welcome to the Corresponding land of Thailand!

Ever heard of the fruit mangosteen by means "the Queen of Fruit"?

Let me tell the storyline of how I stumbled upon it!

I´ ve been working in the gains business since more than two decades. Learned about food, prescription drugs and natural medicin. It´ s very worthwhile! The issue as I am sure it is that construction personnel don´ t take nonetheless , it seriously; the power of a good food and health.

My mornings have a ritual like this:

I on hand with a firm body rubbing the dry cloth. Then a shower room followed by a likable body oil to calm my skin. Then contingent upon the kitchen. Three fruits chopped nicely on a dish. A piece of breads and sliced cheese, two eggs and cups of coffee. Additional vitamin C, multivitamin pill, spirulina and minerals.

Everything is served beautiful having a eye. I prefer to encircle myself with beautiful flowers with each other with.

I want a great warm environment with delicate music and good company should i be not alone. I always pique two books for my soul and my thoughts:

"Until Today" by Iyanala Vanzant / "Open up inner doors" on the part of Eileen Caddy

I browse through the daily words in how they work.

Then it´ s time for a brisk walk! I approach it by myself. It sets my thoughts floating. I enjoy yoga. Feeling grateful for what Regarding and grateful for may possibly come to me. Grateful for anyone that came and stayed.

I always try to help keep myself updated on health and fitness but of course it´ s hard to maintain!

For many years I´ ve tried the network marketing construction too.

I love it might!

It´ s so inspiring to help individuals to either feel convenient, find a new partner or earn more income. My motto has always been to help people with physical, emotional and financial nicely being. It´ s easier the majority fun to be sick cheaply than without!

So this i was the year within 2006! I attended Anthony Robbins Magic University after taking "Unleash the extra edge within" in London, DENMARK. The first course over time Tony was the "Wealth Mastery". There we learned about mastering the effectiveness of money. The course was about bonds and stocks. real estate, gold investments and forex trade.

So much good stuff place in extreme mental training! Something write about that much more than a later article.

The in close course was "Life Mastery"! Human being! That was powerful! We all the down to climbing and jumping within a 60 ft rod! "Life Mastery" was utilizing health, fitness and webinar. Right up my alley!

The third and last course was "Date on the subject of Destiny". It was about relationship with ourselves, your spouse, relatives, best friends and family, colleagues etc.

Those three courses got me preparing for my life of grade. How my relationship was at the moment. Where do I will go?

Etc...

Decisions become available! To leave the network marketing company I was involved whilst. To ask Universe for a new network marketing company. I also decided to get going life coaching.

In late January pick up I met a new friend who got me into the

Xango juice, produced with the mangosteen fruit. THE COMPREHENSIVE funny thing appeared. I have bought a property in Thailand who knows where called MangoSPA! So little bit while . I was paying recognition! I got invited to a meeting yesterday I left for Thailand. I listened to the presentation, I made an effort the juice, it regarded jummy!

I took seem to Thailand and tasted the years have fruit itself there! I went back home in mid-February and traveled to GoXanGo! Believe me, In no way thought regret that for a moment!

The story of Noni fruit, The "Queen of Fruits" just started! Read more on there on my web sites or await my next article!

With love & respect! /MarieLouise








MarieLouise has as a personal trainer at the life coach. She will be very skilled as a networker with generations experience from different SERVICE companies. marielouisefalk. blogspot. org marielouisefalk. blogspot. com

No comments:

Post a Comment