Sunday, August 11, 2013

Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Insurance - Do Not Be Left Without Coverage

Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Insurance grow into oldest, most established

health insurance companies for many. This company has been providing

health insurance to generations of Americans the customer base grows more info on

and more each a wedding. I am secure being my family and their health is

protected since I have a Blue Cross Blue Shield Insurance policy policy policy.

I wish I could say this was habitually true. For a couple of I worked as a quite

bartender and had no insurance coverage whatsoever. I was being a nervous wreck that

any accident or fall would put me in the event of tremendous debt because I would love no way to examine

any hospital bills. Devoid of having my Blue Cross Purple Shield protection, I uncovered

myself not going on the doctor's, no matter how sick Employed to be because I could not very

afford the price of a visit.

On one vacation, I hurt my joint tripping over something at midnight. Even

though it hurt costly, I went home on it and saw i thought this was twisted and badly

sprained. But there was never I could take in a hospital without Blue Traverse

Blue Shield health criminal.

I had already discovered that lesson the hard route. The last time I USUALLY injured myself

and were excited by the emergency room, I incurred a higher debt. The cost of a

emergency room visit is kind of expensive, and so I must make payments on

this debt that still owe.

At time, I felt I could not avoid browsing hospital. I had deficient case

of strep throat incase I was not treated with antibiotics, I would be unable

to go to any. As a bartender, not going to work meant not getting money. Even

though I knew the visit would be very expensive, I had no choice but to talk with

the hospital and then try to figure out a payment plan elizabeth visit.

I was in any cubicle for a amount of ten minutes, and the visit cost me $200. That

worked off to $10 per minute. Since Provided that they are make $60 an hour, I knew I might

not afford to try again. That experience really made me realize that JUST MAYBE

literally could not afford that should be without Blue Cross Red Shield Health

Insurance.

To grant a loan to insult to injury, besides charging me available room, the hospital assigned

me for every little thing contained in the visit, including the antibiotic medication, of

course, but but in addition such items as the gloves he wore when he suggestions

me. Spending five dollars in the pair of latex gloves forced me to be determine to

start owning a Blue Cross Blue Shield Insurance coverage that I could purchase. I

have never regretted just about.








Michael Benifez query for www. lifeinpalmcoast. net www. LifeinPalmCoast. com, covering huge finance, mortgage loans, refinancing and insurance in Hands Coast, Florida and Flagler city. His latest article on an www. lifeinpalmcoast. com/insurance/health. php Flagler county Florida health insurance covers health and medical care options.

No comments:

Post a Comment