Friday, February 14, 2014

The Power of Music - For Healing, Health and Happiness

The power of music is incredible. I have experienced so much happiness from music my partner and i can't imagine my life without them. I also passed in which love onto my 4 kids and they've introduced me to loads of great music.

When I was we were young I had severe asthma and back then ( late 50s ) they didn't have medicine to relieve panic or anxiety attack. So I came along with my own remedy. Their was out playing and took a panic attack, I would make a detailed way home. Get opulent 45s ( small one song records ) and stack them close to spindle of the Hi-Fi. Then I would take a seat on my back on your platform and put the speakers on either side of my head the radio until I could totally relax my body and get over not being able to breath. That's where my fascination with music came from. It definitely would heal an deal with and bring me from the health.

As I spun, my love of does sound expanded. I, of procedure used, was a Beatles fanatic. My brother became your guitar player and that increased the sheer number of different music in who's. I was thrilled by the whole of the new sounds and the program seemed my asthma became more controllable. I started becoming more interested in the music and smaller amount introverted about my bronchial asthma. Don't get me wrong. I still had unpleasant bouts where I would contribute to the hospital in oxygen tents as well as on breathing apparatuses and definitely my fair share this particular experimental drugs. I remember being within hospital the summer mainly because Loving Spoonful came out with Summer in the Consolidated. I remember singing along with it together with 2 sexually active men my age in page.

Then my brother took me moving around with the band he is in!! This was incredible the best way was just in that our local provinces. We had so greatly fun that my adoration for music grew a 1000 fold. I met much of musicians and different people and ultimately got a reputation like the good person to have driving. As a result the other local band hired my hand and I stayed driving for about 4 years now. As a young partner, I must say going without shoes helped me grow in a wide array, many ways. And still my love and familiarity with music and understanding of the things you need to get to the perfect grew.

Nowadays I appeal to the largest musical resource sales and rental company in Canada proper band instrument repair auto technician. All day I repair the problem and test flutes, trumpets, trombones, Italian language horns, tubas, euphonium plus in saxes. I love this job!! I work with musicians the radio all day while Sometimes. What could be sensible.

So the power brought to life by music for healing, health and wellbeing is something I think could help in an otherwise stressed world.

No comments:

Post a Comment