Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Why You Should Join An Art Of Living Course

As the title suggests- "Why its also wise join Art of living course? " - I will describe my experience and folks experience who completed this in my batch.

The course Get real is Art Of Dwelling - Part 1 Bonds. I had been thinking for a while to join a course who will give me more management of my own life. So in your quest, I landed at the this course. The course began on 14 Apr 2008 and ended on 20 Rate 2008. This one week became a kind of self discovery everyone and many things which didn't knew about myself- ME came to know about this course.

On the at all day, we were told that to get week, we are not visiting touch Tea, Coffee, Ale, Cigarettes. Now I am a person who takes almost 5-6 Tea Cups in a day. And I thought accusation in court ridiculous, but now its been than just a week and I haven't even taken half a cupful of Tea. This is just an example of my self ownership which I was unacquainted with before attending this ties.

On the first single day, it seemed tiresome and questionable - will we complete take out 3 hrs seven days a week for continuous 6 several weeks? Well, I feel this span of 22-23 hrs ( spanned over 6 days) became a great investment by me my home!

Coming to what the varsity teach you? Apart for several Asanas, Pranayam, Sudarshan Kriya, or Fun filled activities, the teachers gave us some great knowledge points the person kept repeating those for preparation 6 days.

Here are few of the knowledge points we transferred:

1. Accept People and Situations as they are.

2. Give your 100% in you ought to do.

3. Dont prepare a football of other racers opinion. (Meaning- Listen to everyone, but take your respective decision)

4. Dont look for intention behind other businesses mistakes.

5. Opposite values are complimentary (Meaning- If memories never last, so the best bad times which can finish one day)

These are only a few points that we would always keep in the actual mind.

Coming to trying to of the course- Sudarshan Kriya- This was responsible for in my life when I already been through it where my whole body were great current in it as though I was there are additional energy from environment and internally me. I talked to Teachers about this experience and they testified that I had a completion of of 'Praana Shakti'.

Well, I am not sure what it was, but it was the best. Even toWday, when I conducted the Kriya at make, I felt the vibrations during my body, though with minute intensity.

Sunday, 20 Apr 2008 had been a day of celebration right now. We had successfully ahead of our course. Each participant brought delicious food workingfrom your home and we had a great breakfast together sharing food regarding your. Imagine how much variety we were treated to, as we were 45 participants and everyone purchased something or other from their home.

As a Guru Dakshina (Teacher's Gift), the teachers asked us to idea the exercises daily in treating 40 days. So today is my 3rd next day of the course. And its lots of journey. Lets see what goes...

Feel free to ask me any questions you may have. I will definitely make available to you my honest opinion and help you for you to I can.



Ankit Arora became a software professional who wants to write about Science, Techniques, Spirituality, Philospoy, Blogging that's Marketing. He has interests covering anything from Adventure Sports to Roasted delicious food. He participates in several events and consciously removes time for his Personal development.

The author loves covering his blog: www. ankitarora. page www. ankitarora. net

No comments:

Post a Comment