Sunday, July 28, 2013

Food and Health - Ingredients

Ingredients must of course be for quality: we do avoid canned food, pre-packed palate or frozen food, we only buy fresh food that we can prepare ourselves, and if possible organic or pesticide free.

This approach we take to wont burden our renal system, as the liver is the main organ for detox, which know, our liver does already help a lot of overtime.

But the two best ingredients are vision and experience, so have experiment a lot:

if you are not an experienced or prescreened cook, start with simple things that cannot go wrong (pickling the traditional way is a useful one, try the pumpkin pickles recipe on my web site, just delicious),

I often see cooking programs in the media and then change the ingredients that Take part in like (meat, diary, eggs, sugar, MSG) with items that I like, and of course it will not always work the process I planned, but collectively mistake I make, I any valuable lesson.

For the last 33 years, food is been my only medicine again a doctor looks inside my live blood analysis, he always agrees that i am much younger than how old i've become; this means I partake of following the order found on earth and I am living The top Life.

When I was young I had a weak constitution ( a lot of sugar), I had epilepsy so was frequently ill, but I changed work style at 22 and as then I an happy and healthy, I do not have doctors and drugs yeast infection, in other words, I am my own doctor and this gives me a fantastic feeling of freedom.

And every day I take a look myself, just check my web site.

Thanks for reading and i wish you a happy and healthy life!



Gee is the main writer on a health web site, studying the influence of food body and Traditional Chinese Nutrition. Being active for all over 30 years in our health and wellbeing food circuit, he still learns spouse and children members.

No comments:

Post a Comment